Friday, February 18, 2011

Beauty

I love good photographs of people, characters all. I love the unexpected and the sublime.









Wow. Forget Scarlett O'Hara.



Love older Ingrid, young Isabella.
















Sexy.










My homegirl.








Obsession.















Gives me hope for aging.




























Babies. I remember calling every serious mess "pulling a Kate Moss/Johnny Depp." Remember when they used to trash hotel rooms?



Hot even when across a card table, not looking at one another.





















Okay, so these are stills from Almost Famous. Love that movie. I used to date a guy that looked just like Russell sans mustache ( unfortunately he was a bit crazy and turned out to be a bit of an asshole as well but he was a beautiful and talented man) and I think Kate Hudson is completely adorable.

Love this shot of Jackie and Caroline. She smoked like a stack and cussed like a sailor but this is the only picture I've seen of her with a butt. In fact, I keep asking myself if that is really what that is.





And I remembered last night that all I ever really learned about anything  useful was from Crash Davis and Annie Savoy.




 
And in case you need a little inspiration this Friday, the "I Believe" scene. He probably should have retired after this movie, huh?

1 comment:

  1. B--these are amazing! And omg on that head shot of Liz - wow-stunning doesnt even begin to cover it. Could not agree more on Kevin calling it a day after Bull D. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete