Check out Rosy and Tart
I am NOT sure I am up to the challenge! :-)
Her It's in the Bag post is fantastic.
This is my first Blog Crawl. And I love that it is 1/11/11!
I am a total newbie to blogging too but thanks for stopping by.
Here is my purse. I have a bunch but this is the purse du jour.
I have had this purse since 1987. No kidding.
I bought it in NYC on Madison Ave. at Joan and David when I was a freshman in college.
It is tried and true.
And here is my It's In the Bag!
- Still holding out for Verizon to get the iphone. The HTC has been trusty. Thanks to that sucker I am completely connected 24/7 to work, Facebook, my personal email and all those people that text me everyday (can you feel the dripping sarcasm?). I have an ipad too but don't usually carry it in my purse. It is way better than the phone!
- This is my wallet from Paris, given to me as a gift from my friend who lives in France when her stepdaughter came to live with us last summer. We have never eaten so well! and I have my wallet to remind me.
- Gum - 'nough said. Great for bad breath and oral fixations.
- Lip gloss -- if I don't wear anything else I always wear lip gloss and. . .
- Mascara! I never leave home without it. I have long lashes but they are pale.
- A shopping bag because you never know when you are going to have to stop for wine or chocolate or some new shoes! I try to be green about it.
- Pens - I am a banker. I always need a pen.
- My work keys with the little RSA token which ensures that if my phone dies I can be connected 24/7 anyway! and my car/house keys with a silly Beach Princess key chain that my husband bought for me when we moved to the beach.
TA DA! How exciting huh?
Don't forget to go visit derek+catharine for tomorrow's It's in the Bag!
Thanks for stopping by and come again real soon.