Saturday, April 9, 2011

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

Like raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...




The weekend we celebrated my 40th birthday Chelsea Hotel style.




This room and particularly the pink chaise. Just looks like the quintessential femme cave. No boys allowed.




The Paper Hand Puppet Parade in downtown Hillsborough.




Sam Shepard in All The Right Stuff. This had to be the movie that created the phrase "cool drop of water."




Art made out of bottle caps.




Penny Lane.




And Russel too. What a hot mess.



$6000 shoes. WTF? Still, look at those things.
Thanks Caroline.


Heart. Sob.



Silly Grateful Dead garb. Also my favorite beer - Stella Artois.



Babies. OMG. I love babies. Took me a while to figure out that they do grow up. :-)




This outfit. Everything about it.

XO

2 comments:

  1. Wonder website. I like so much your blog.your blog is very helpful. I like so much this girl. Really her hair is so nice. I will regularly bookmark your website. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Mannequins Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for coming by. It has been too bisy and so quiet around heree but I am starting to post again. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete