Tuesday, April 5, 2011

More gardening

Found these pictures of the front of our last house. Not the best pictures but it was the best I could do right now. They were taken with my phone the day we left the house forever. It was super hard. We moved into this house when my eldest was not yet two. My other two were born here. So many good memories.

This yard was a mess. The front had a big slope that drove water under the house and there were only privet bushes in front. We had to have the entire thing re-graded to do this. It was quite a project.














And then I found these too from the last night in the house. The movers came the day before and Jack met them at the new house so I was alone with the little guys and Ruby.


It was a full moon and I could not sleep on the crappy air matress.






The only constant is change.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment