Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spruce, House of Pemberley and Circa Who

Spruce is a place I have been in love with for a while. No online presence unfortunately but here are a few choice things I have purchased over the years, some from the previous incarnation, Fetch. Hillsborough, NC







I love this bench. It was in the playroom of our old house and now it is on the front porch. My husband picked out and sewed together two cushions for the seat. I heart this so very much. It is handmade by a reclusive artist in the Triangle somewhere. Karen, the owner knows how to find things. I will be there mid-March with my camera and will do a whole post of my fav post local shop.







Painting on old wood panel by another local artist in Hillsborough. Love this piece. I watched it for months before I got worried that someone would buy it and I would regret my life. It is now over the front door. In the old house it was in the kitchen.







Old book shelf, now holding CDs galore. I like how rustic it is and feel like I need to work on it but it is one of things that will just have to wait.







Frog lamp that I still have no shade for. Thinking about getting a plain one and doing this project that I learned about via Blue Hydrangea. Sissy rocks.
http://mybluehydrangea.blogspot.com/2011/02/diy-that-works.html


Next up my latest find from the old Home State, Sweet Home Alabama via eBay, House of Pemberley. They are out of Mobile and do have a website. Here are some chairs for sale or that they have sold and they are all tres reasonable. I might have to make a road trip on my way to Circa Who. Did a mention that a friend just moved to West Palm Beach? I love excuses and mixing pleasure and pleasure. Miss you Sweet Caroline but I'll be there!

http://www.houseofpemberley.com/





The pair currently going for 299.00 on eBay or Buy it Now 399.00






199.00






My absolute favorite - Hollywood Regency Drexel Fretwork. $399.00
As they point out, there are two of these type chairs for sale on 1stdibs for $1200. Love the black paint and the fabric.






Love the Ikat fabric. They clearly do beautiful work and are not trying to break the bank. Something all three of these places have in common (well Circa Who can be pricey and you definitely have to drive there and load up because the shipping is crazy).
House of Pemberley is the only one with FREE SHIPPING!
For that it is at least worth a permanent bookmark.








229.00





229.00

These are chairs they have sold recently but they are worth seeing.

















Also unstyled items








Then there is always, always Circa Who. For you, I drool over certain things.
I love you true. circawho.com

I need a chair but not like these. I just love chairs.



I am in the market for a settee or a small couch but both of these are sold.












I also need one side table in the living room but I am not sure what I want. I do like these. I would paint them a different color.






And while I don't exactly need these, I could get rid of something to incorporate these. Maybe in my bedroom. I love them.






And I don't know exactly what it is about Buddha but I have been keeping my eye on this lamp for a few months. It makes me happy just looking at it.






And these are nice






Kind of digging the brass bar cart





This aluminum saw horse desk reminds me of one my mom has in Herr bedroom.






And I gotta say for 550, this cabinet is pretty cool. I could see this in a man cave somewhere, cigars flowing.







I guess I am a little more Hollywood Regency than I give myself credit for. Look at all that bling but then compare it to the things I actually own!

No comments:

Post a Comment