Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let's Talk About Boots

Forget Christmas, the best part of Fall AND Winter is that we get to wear our boots.

With a name like Puddleskipper what is not to love?


And really who does not look better in a pair?

The Clog and the Boot get married - need I say more?


I have been fascinated by Artisan Cowboy boots. 
Old Gringo is a brand to remember.

Now, true, some of them are just downright tacky.

















Or just over the top for moi but in a "you could totally work these if you were hip and cool enough with maybe a few piercings, some rad tattoos and wore them with skinny jeans and a black t-shirt" sort of way - which is cool and I would like these on you. 

In fact you, my friend, could rock these boots I am sure. You know who you are.





But what I am getting at is that there are some nice 
cowgirl boots out there and I need a pair. 

In fact, we CAN talk about Chrsitmas if you think
you might want to get me some as a present. Just saying.

Here are some interesting selections I discovered. 
They are all made by Old Gringo.




EYE CANDY
And then there are all the other kinds of  boots and 
I am thinking that I need a closet just for boots.
What about you? Do you wear boots like I do? 
How many pair do you have?

all these can be found at zappos.com

And now it is back to decorating. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment