Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thngs I REALLY want but probably won't buy

I LOVE Fall. It is my favorite season and I think it is mainly because I love the clothes and shoes! Here are some things I've found that are now on my wish list - that wish list that would be applicable if I did not have three children to send to college, etc.

#1: these boots at Sole Searching in Southport, NC.
I LOVE them very very much.
#2: This sweater/coat from Anthropologie on sale at ebay
#3: This Nanette Lepore suit - also a find on ebay
I have to say, I would only feel more fabulous in this if it were a sagey green instead of blue

This is not to say that I have bought nothing for Fall.
I have - beautiful things but more in line with my budget! 
What is on your wish list?

6 comments:

  1. I love Sole Searching!! I am wearing a pair of pants right now that I got there! And those boots are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - the boots! I dream about them. :-) But they are $525 or $575 or something and well, I just bought a new house and a new dining room table and I am having a gajillion curtains made and I need a Mac and yada yada, but the boots are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blakley- Oh, that sweater/coat is adorable and looks cozy and warm to boot! Came over from Sissy's blog! I'm a new blogger, too!

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots and the sweater coat but I'm kind of freaking out because I just cleaned out a basket of papers and found a scrap that read "Nanette Lapore suit blazer, 3 buttons, two pokets & bows, brown velvet, empire waiste"! I haven't seen her name in a very long time and here it is, twice in one hour. What does it all mean??

    Nice blog...
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blakley- Can't find a way to email you on this site, so I'm posting some very personal love in this comment.

    You complete me.

    Yes, that's right - you are my sweet 16th follower, so finally that 4 x 4 grid of Google Follower faces on my APPLESandRUBIES blog was - complete!

    ...which is why I'm curious you didn't leave a comment for my fabulous earring giveaway, because, you know, your odds of winning are REALLY good!

    Best, Loretta

    ReplyDelete