Sunday, December 5, 2010

Getting My Christmas ON

I talk a mean game but when it comes to the Christmas Season I am a big softy. This is what we accomplished this weekend and I do mean WE. I have a nasty, nasty cold but have to admit all the Holiday Cheer made it seem less dreadful.


First there was a little of this


and then a little of that



I like taking old Christmas pictures and putting them around the house during the Holidays

We got a Tree

Okay, Jack and Sadie got the tree whilst I lay in a comatose state in bed 
and the kids decorated it, but I did put the lights on, I swear!

And yes, our Christmas Tree does have it's own room in case you were wondering


 A little more of this



and a little more of that



A snowman for good measure



some lights and a few bows



and it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas if I do say so myself


3 comments:

  1. Every house should have a Christmas Tree room! Your decorations are so sweet and festive!

    Happy Holidays!

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and Happy New Year! I always forget to look at the comments! I am seriously working on what to do with the Christmas Tree room the other 11 months of the year. Stay tuned. :-)

    ReplyDelete