Sunday, September 12, 2010

In Honor of Bear Bryant's Birthday - Houndstooth

It is half time of the Alabama Penn St. football game and it is also Bear Bryant's Birthday (1913) and so in honor of my favorite coach I thought I would see what is available out in cyberspace by way of houndstooth clothing and accessories for that game day special touch.

you could just wear the traditional casual fedora

or this T-shirt with the crimson A -  not really my style though


This is more up my alley - when in doubt accessorize!!
or this shirt
with this skirt - I love the boots, sexy AND practical (no heel)

Or if you are way younger than me, you could probably really work this shorts, boots combo - very cute!
All above from www.shopbop.com or check out more of the Houndstooth look HERE.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAR! RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment