Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween

I have not lived in a neighborhood in what feels like eons!  I am hoping for a lot of Trick or Treaters but the decorating pressure! I went searching for groovy (and affordable) ideas to really get into the Halloween spirit and jail or no jail, you gotta love Martha.
Yes, this would take some work but for the cost a few pumpkins and candles and a little sweat equity, this is a beautiful idea for decorating the stairs, the front stoop and the walk way leading up to the house.

This is a large carved out pumpkin suspended with rope to tree branches.
Carved turnips made into a mobile or hang them from the trees!
Brown paper bags with votive candles to light the way with a phrase or two
Window Silhouettes - a little ambitious for moi but a GREAT idea!

any one who knows me, knows I love owls. . .

BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment