Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things - Fall 2012 version

Here are a few of my favorite things. Enjoy!

This is what I am listening to right now:
While I make something from this
Love these condiments - huge time savers, perfectly delicious
 And this
Add to avocados, mangos, jalapeno, red onion

 and admire
My new chair for my new computer
 where I peruse
one of my fav books - read it, make Genius Soup
 because
My eldest, home for the weekend, steals my bathing suit and takes her sister to the beach

Princess Parties!
Just because and
sleeping boy who wakes up and goes fishing with a little girl from the neighborhood

And diamonds, of course!

That and feeling better. I have been under the weather for too long.
Happy Labor Day my friends! xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the cover shot and new colours! And loving your favourite things :) xo

    ReplyDelete